"Your professionalism, responsiveness and accuracy during our growth here have been invaluable. As we enter our fiftieth year in business, we recognize the significant role that your firm has played in getting us to this milestone."
Most types of fraud committed in an organization can be prevented. Are you doing all you can to protect yours?
You can't be everywhere, monitoring all aspects of your business all of the time.
Without a solid system of "checks & balances" in place for you and your financial team members, you may be susceptible to fraud.
An Internal Control Assessment will:
- Identify and document key business processes
- Look for and address vulnerabilities
- Develop simple and practical procedures for owners to monitor
- Separate roles and responsibilities to protect those responsible for company assets
- Improve the integrity of your financial reporting systems
- Provide a report of our findings with recommendations
With an available team of experienced auditors, which includes a certification in financial forensics, you can start today to help protect your organization from fraud.
More Than Adding Numbers… Adding ValueSM
"An Independently Owned Member of McGladrey Alliance"